Empower yourself. Transform your world.
- A global community of local initiatives to create a more compassionate and sustainable world
- A nonprofit charity working to catalyze sustainable thriving for people and the planet
- An international service-learning campus for global citizens of all ages and backgrounds
- A grassroots network of mission-aligned projects and kindred spirits
- An evolving vision for personal and global advancement through learning, service and creativity
- Responsible global citizenship: cross-cultural collaborations for sustainable shared prosperity and enduring peace
- Experiential education and service-learning: learning useful things by doing useful things
- Holistic personal development: empowering informed, sensitive, and integrated changemakers
- Sustainable social entrepreneurship: win-win-win solutions for people, planet and profit
- Altruistic arts: leveraging the power of human creativity and media technology to improve ourselves, our communities and our world
Put all of this together and what do you get?
Here in Earthville, we make a better world by educating caring global citizens, empowering them as compassionate change agents, and connecting them in mutually beneficial collaborations for learning, service, creativity, and sustainable prosperity. By working on the personal, local, and global levels, we address the whole person and the whole problem to generate whole solutions.
Continue the tour by following the arrow below, or jump right into the “Get Involved” section.
We welcome you to explore Earthville, find your place within it , and add what only you can bring.
- Sign up: Drop by the “Earthville Embassy” page to become a “Citizen of Earthville.”
- Explore: Make your way around the Earthville website to discover what inspires you.
→ Quick Tour • Stories • Resources for Global Citizens
- Participate: Connect with the Earthville community, online and on the ground.
→ Social • Events • Volunteer • Participate
- Chip in: Give whatever you can to support our charitable work. Any amount helps.